I believe we are here to live life fully in joy, remembering our inner power, and sharing our gifts with others. For myself, there were so many issues I had to release before I could step into my power. One issue I was delighted to release was judging myself harshly. The inner critic in me was such a strong player! Now I call myself, “Sweetie” and really mean it! That’s being gentle and compassionate with myself.
Here are 5 steps I think are important to increase your self-confidence and move into Greatness.
- Release the fears. Fear is just the ego holding you back.
The acronym for FEAR is- False Evidence Appearing Real.
Change your perception and release the root cause of the fear.
- Accept the fact that you will have to stretch yourself to play bigger.
Discover and diffuse the old programming that has kept you where you are today.
- You provide value to people.
Get a bigger view of yourself and let go of the drama of not being smart enough, worthy enough and good enough.
- Let go of limited thinking and intimidation of other people.
Focus on what you want, not on what you don’t want.
Your thoughts and feelings create your reality.
What are you thinking?! Be vigilant! Thoughts and feelings count!
- Play with people who know how to play big.
Let them pull you up and believe in you!