Katherine’s expertise is in facilitating empowerment for her clients with self-healing tools and techniques.
Her commitment is best seen through the development of her clients’ own inner strengths.
Katherine has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Education and a Master of Arts degree in Counseling Psychology. She had been an educator and school counselor for twenty-five years.
Katherine is a well-received speaker and facilitator of workshops, seminars, and retreats. Her book, INVITATION TO GREATNESS – A Workbook For Personal Growth, is a powerful tool to expand one’s consciousness and to facilitate self-healing work.
To get started working with Katherine, call her office at (856)-780-5302
Professional Certifications and Memberships
- American Board of Hypnotherapy Certified in Hypnosis by the National Guild
- National Guild of Hypnotists Certified in HypnosisCertified in Complementary MedicalCertified in Past Life RegressionTraining in Somatic Healing
- Banyon Hypnosis Center Certification – Advanced Hypnosis Work
- HypnoBirthing Institute Certification – HypnoBirthing Practitioner
- Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology Association for Comprehensive Energy PsychologyCertification – Emotional Release MethodAdvanced studies in Emotional Freedom TechniqueFirst and Second Degree Reiki – The Center for Reiki TrainingThird Level, Reiki Master – The Center for Reiki TrainingAdvanced Level of Integrated Energy Therapy
- Certified Success Skills Practitioner The Joy of Learning by Dr. Don Blackerby
- Neurotherapy and Bio-feedback Certification Board Certified Bio-feedback Therapist
- Immune University International Medical University Quantum Technology Bio-feedback Therapist
- Emotion Code / Body Code Certified Emotion CodeBody Code Practitioner
- Natural Therapies Certification Board Quantum Biofeedback Specialist
- Certified Spiritual Healing Practitioner Marilyn Gordon, Director of Center for Hypnotherapy
- Adjunct Professor at Drexel University Integrated Energy Therapies
Call my office at (856)-780-5302